• Help
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: American War Crimes

Share/Bookmark

American War Crimes

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    http://newstandardnews.net/content/index.cfm/items/1259

Do you ever see the top boys ever being convicted?

Quote Originally Posted by article
    In a daring application of a new German law, a US-based group has asked German prosecutors to probe and indict 10 top American officials for tortures committed in Iraq -- crimes from which they have thus far been insulated

Re: American War Crimes

Quote Originally Posted by charles
    http://newstandardnews.net/content/index.cfm/items/1259

Do you ever see the top boys ever being convicted?
    Excellent news. But I doubt anything will come of it.

Y'all need to lose, not use, your illusions about war.

Quote Originally Posted by robgb
    Excellent news. But I doubt anything will come of it.
    You think this is excellent news? That's a pretty sick way of thinking. Here's your ticket for somewhere else. It's on me.

far left crap to me. gives liberals a bad name. and more ammo for the likes of ann coulter

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal
    You think this is excellent news? That's a pretty sick way of thinking. Here's your ticket for somewhere else. It's on me.
    So you don't like what he thinks and wnat to send him somewhere. Nice. Most American.

ed

Quote Originally Posted by ed buller
    So you don't like what he thinks and wnat to send him somewhere. Nice. Most American.

ed
    It's a hell of a lot more "American" than thinking that bad news for America is good news to him. Two tickets then? Have a nice trip. You two can smoke weed and talk about "flower power" then.

It's a hell of a lot more "American" than thinking that bad news for America is good news to him. Two tickets then? Have a nice trip. You two can smoke weed and talk about "flower power" then.
    C,mon your better than that. Bad cliche' after bad cliche'. I would prefer to smoke weed and talk about "flower power" than torture people . I can not believe you condone such actions. You just seem to be incapable of letting anything your country does be subject to criticism. I wonder if you'll feel the same way in about ^ months when your going to get drafted.

ed

Quote Originally Posted by ed buller
    C,mon your better than that. Bad cliche' after bad cliche'. I would prefer to smoke weed and talk about "flower power" than torture people . I can not believe you condone such actions. You just seem to be incapable of letting anything your country does be subject to criticism. I wonder if you'll feel the same way in about ^ months when your going to get drafted.

ed
    You're trying to put words in to my mouth again Ed. It's not working.

You're trying to put words in to my mouth again Ed. It's not working.
    Where have I put any words in your mouth? That's getting to be a bit of a knee jerk reaction from you. To clarify why don't you explain your position on your country's use of torture ? I would love to hear your thoghts on the fact that the mastermind behind it is going to be your new Attorney General. From your post it seems to me. IE: a conclusion (not putting any words in your mouth) That you approve. Your derision of any criticism as being "drug induced" only adds weight to such a deduction. So here and now why don't you take a chance at putting the record straight.

ed

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast