• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Bela D's Giovani = OMG!!!!!

Share/Bookmark

Bela D's Giovani = OMG!!!!!

It just so happened that I was on AIM chatting with Frank from Bela D and he let me hear some beta demos of the Giovani child library, he wanted an outside opinion.

Well, this library is going to shatter your perception of how vocal libraries sound. It is phenomenal to say the least. If these short demos I've heard in the past hour are any indication then it will be a must have, no doubt about it.

I just wish you guys could hear what I'm listening to right now. Its nothing short of amazing. Ahhh!!!! Its killing me. If it wasn't for the death threat, they'd be all over this place right now.

Dust off the credit cards or get a new one with a higher limit. This thing will be worth every red cent. Mark my words.

Re: Bela D's Giovani = OMG!!!!!

Oh don't get your G-String in a twist! We'll all hear it soon enough, but I can only imagine your excitement. And alas, I know your life is important, so I wont make you share the demos with me...

~FireGS
    ~Sam Ferrara~

Lucky....

hee hee....

Thank you so much JB. Just don't let Markus see this thread I'm dead!
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Joseph, I can understand that you just had to let off the steam off with your excitement but this just frustrates the hell out of the rest of us!!

Frank

Talking Re: Bela D's Giovani = OMG!!!!!

" I just wish you guys could hear what I'm listening to right now. Its nothing short of amazing. Ahhh!!!! Its killing me. If it wasn't for the death threat, they'd be all over this place right now. "

Why worry about the death threats Joseph if it's killing you anyway ? LOL

I tell you this Joseph, if it's not as good as you're saying it is were going to kill you anyway!

Frank
    PS Excellent idea Madpie!

Dust off the credit cards or get a new one with a higher limit. This thing will be worth every red cent. Mark my words.
    I am happy you are soooo excited!

I'm sure it's great and I wish Francis only the best with it, he deserves it and I know his products are synonimous with quality.

As far as me dusting off my credit card (which believe me, doesn't need any dusting) I think I'll hold off until one of my clients specifically requests a children's choir on their project.

When that time comes, I'll be more than happy to buy this I'm sure outstanding library.
    >>Kays
    http://www.musicbykays.com
    Music Composition for Feature Films, Television and Interactive Entertainment

When is this coming out?

Go Back to forum