• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: SAMPLETEKK WHITE SISTER GROUP BUY!

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up SAMPLETEKK WHITE SISTER GROUP BUY!

I've decided to, temporarily, stop the group buy of the White Sister.
    People who have signed up will get their White Grand for the lowest price, that is, you don't have to pay more then you already done. The White Sister will ship, at the latest, the 6:th of January.

When the White Sister group buy is started again, the counter will start at the position it is now.

The reason for my decision is that there are too many similar deals going on at the same time for similar products. We have today three group buys going on for three different pianos and also just finished a very successful group buy for a fourth piano.
    I feel that it would be fairer to you, the customer and also for my product, to be able to give you this opportunity at a later time.

I hope that you all understand my position and that you will catch on the White Sister group buy when it starts again!

Best of luck to PMI and Vintaudio in their ongoing group buy!

Counter
    Number of subscriptions: 21
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: SAMPLETEKK WHITE SISTER GROUP BUY!

argh, another one.... My family doesn't need christmas presents, do they?
    Tim

Is this piano suitable for rock/pop styles or does the way that it has been recorded (eg. with ambience) mean that it is more suited to classical styles.

Thanks.

I've been waiting for this since your announcement !

BTW, any chance Black Grand has a sister lurking about .

Are discounts available for White Grand owners(I had heard this would be the case)?

Thanks,
    fizbin

P.S. Any estimate on the availability of those promised crossgrades for the Black Grand?

Quote Originally Posted by tgfoo
    argh, another one.... My family doesn't need christmas presents, do they?
    Give them a piano!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by baggio
    Is this piano suitable for rock/pop styles or does the way that it has been recorded (eg. with ambience) mean that it is more suited to classical styles.

Thanks.
    This piano was recorded basicly the same way as the White Grand but with two "ambient" michrophones mixed in. I'm putting "ambient" between "" since ambient suggests michrophones that's placed at some distance from the piano giving it a more "spaceous" sound..
    The extra michrophones here makes the original White Grand-sound a bit rounder, but the bite is still there in the fortissiomo layers.
    Since this piano is recorded with so many velocitysamples (16 samples pedal up, 16 pedal down + 4 releasesamples), the White Sister makes a really, really good all-round piano, suitable both for contemporary AND classical work.
    I think that you agree about the use for classic when you listen to the demos!
    I'll try to get some more contemporary demos up later today.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by fizbin
    Are discounts available for White Grand owners(I had heard this would be the case)?

Thanks,
    fizbin

P.S. Any estimate on the availability of those promised crossgrades for the Black Grand?

Well, with a 80% discount there's not much margin left.... but a 80% discount, (if that number's reached) is pretty good, don't you think.

We have had some problems with the art files for the BG crossgrades but it's been sorted out now and crossgrades will be available later this week
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy
    I've been waiting for this since your announcement !

BTW, any chance Black Grand has a sister lurking about .
    , sorry, the Black Grands family is smaller.....
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Doesn't the Black Grand already include the whole family? Most likely the answer for this is around here somewhere but is there a special price for the White Sister owners buying the Black Grand?

Go Back to forum