• Register
  • Help

Topic: Radio station launch date

Share/Bookmark

Radio station launch date

Hey, guys.

Andreas has asked me when the station will go live, and I realized that I haven't mentioned anything recently about where we're at.

I am intentionally avoiding a December launch as I don't want us to get lost in the holiday noise. However, NAMM is January 20-23, and our plan is to be live a few days before it starts, allowing Gary to show you guys off a bit (and also have something nice to listen to) as he wears out his sneakers and llama PJs pacing his NAMM booth.

Also, a reminder to those of you who would like for us to sell CDs of your music for you - please see this thread:

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...ad.php?t=27798

about getting your wav files in to me. You really want to have your music available for sale when we launch!

More news as it happens...
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Thumbs up Re: Radio station launch date

Can ya hear me now?
    Really, can't wait!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! We should all be wearing Lama Pajamas when it airs! This is like the first man on the moon! Boy, am I dating myself here.
    Yet, it's like Gary has single-handedly open the eyes of the world again to the symphony orchestra and classical music! Then you jump in and solidify the magic for all these wonderful new composers. Gorsh Mickey, ahulk...!
    Wahahawoee!
    Styxx

Re: Radio station launch date

Hy Christopher,

very nice to hear that it will be on air in january.
    Thank you for your suitable answer.

PS: Tomorrow i will send you my CD with the WAV files.

So let's go

andy

Thanks Christopher!

This is going to be an exciting launch. Already there has been great interest by the media. And you're all invited to the llama pajama party at our NAMM booth.

Gary Garritan

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Duncan
    Hey, guys.

Andreas has asked me when the station will go live, and I realized that I haven't mentioned anything recently about where we're at.

I am intentionally avoiding a December launch as I don't want us to get lost in the holiday noise. However, NAMM is January 20-23, and our plan is to be live a few days before it starts, allowing Gary to show you guys off a bit (and also have something nice to listen to) as he wears out his sneakers and llama PJs pacing his NAMM booth.

Also, a reminder to those of you who would like for us to sell CDs of your music for you - please see this thread:

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...ad.php?t=27798

about getting your wav files in to me. You really want to have your music available for sale when we launch!

More news as it happens...

Hall A, booth 6721 ?

I can't make it there on my own, you'll have to send the GPO bus . . . and pay for any membership fees I'd need . . . .

I can't wait for the launch! Thanks Christopher Duncan for all your work! Finally someone will notice me and give me lots of money . . . or maybe not But hopefully someone will get to hear my music who would not have otherwise . . . I guess that's the real plan
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    Hmm I thought that war was over ages ago. I must keep track of the news from now on.
    Well, that's true of course, but now the space race is on to see who will land the first llama on the moon. And return it safely to Earth, of course...
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Go Back to forum