• Register
  • Help

Topic: MAC Dual 1.25/OSX 10.2.8/RMX Happiness??

Share/Bookmark

Question MAC Dual 1.25/OSX 10.2.8/RMX Happiness??

Everyone,

Any of you Mac users having problems keeping RMX up all the time.
    Can't seem to keep the plug-in from crashing every so often. I run it in Nuendo 2.2.35.

Care to Share??

Mr. A.

Re: MAC Dual 1.25/OSX 10.2.8/RMX Happiness??

This is very unusual behavior. We have a lot of users with that type of system.

Please send the crash log to info@spectrasonics.net, so we can see what is going on with your rig.

spectrum

i'm running a dual 867 with no probs and pretty good track count. the only problem that i have is that i can't use multi's because it isn't enabled on logic 6 platinum. oh, and i am using logic. maybe it's nuendo.(please don't take this as a stab at nuendo) hopefully not. one other thing is that i'm on 10.3.6. this "may" help. not sure. i hope things work out for you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbaby987
    i'm running a dual 867 with no probs and pretty good track count. the only problem that i have is that i can't use multi's because it isn't enabled on logic 6 platinum.
    What do you mean multis?

Do you mean multiple outputs or Multitimbrality?

Both work fine in Logic 6 platinum with RMX.

Please see the pdf tutorial on using RMX multitimbrally with Logic.

http://www.spectrasonics.net/rmxcommunity/

spectrum

i read somewhere that it was disabled.. i think it was in the update info.... if this is not true then i'm a really happy man!! i tried to do it anyways even after reading the info and i couldn't make it happen. maybe i'm doing something wrong. i will read the pdf and see what i can make of it. can i keep you informed on how it goes? thanks.

Multiple outs are temporarily disabled only in Logic 7 (until apple finishes redesigning their new AU multi output spec)....but Logic 6 has always been there.

Select the Multi Channel version of the plug-in on instantiation, instead of the Stereo version.

spectrum

2 thumbs up!!! everything works great .....now i'm really, really, really, really happy with RMX. this program has got to be the plug of the year!!!

great work....

Go Back to forum