• Register
  • Help

Topic: RMX Madness

Share/Bookmark

RMX Madness

Ok, here we go. 1) Load a multi I made press play and the loops plays for a few seconds then drops out. 2) Drag and drop midi files and sometimes 2 or 3 extra blank midi tracks are created. 4) Sometimes when I stop the loops My Cpu goes to a warning then goe's back to 10%. 5) trying to reauthorize with new response code and it wont accept it. AAHHHHHHHHHH.

Re: RMX Madness

Quote Originally Posted by Briguy
    Ok, here we go. 1) Load a multi I made press play and the loops plays for a few seconds then drops out. 2) Drag and drop midi files and sometimes 2 or 3 extra blank midi tracks are created. 4) Sometimes when I stop the loops My Cpu goes to a warning then goe's back to 10%. 5) trying to reauthorize with new response code and it wont accept it. AAHHHHHHHHHH.
    More info please. :-)

What is your complete system and what version of RMX are you using?

Make sure you update to the latest version 1.08 before authorizing.

spectrum

p4 2.0 GHZ
    1Gig of DDRam
    Asus p4b 533 motherboard.
    24/96 audiophile sound card.
    40 G system HD
    120 G Audio HD
    Using Ver 1.08

Sorry Eric I am having a really horrible time with gettin all this going and when I do I find new problems with Sylus RMX and my host Sonar4PE. Now that I got RMX on my audio drive I can't preview certain sounds. Loops play for a few bars then cut out. I am still in demo mode, and have authorize 4 times already, due certain problems. I actually could not authorize at one point so I had to do a reinstall.

Question for Eric regarding Stylus RMX

Hi Eric,
    I was wondering if there will be more SAGE expansions available in the future other than the ones (almost) available now? I've already pre-ordered Back Beat & Liquid Grooves. May I also take this opportunity to congratulate you on what has to be my best purchase in the last couple of years. Stunning!

Regards,
    Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Briguy
    Sorry Eric I am having a really horrible time with gettin all this going and when I do I find new problems with Sylus RMX and my host Sonar4PE. Now that I got RMX on my audio drive I can't preview certain sounds. Loops play for a few bars then cut out. I am still in demo mode, and have authorize 4 times already, due certain problems. I actually could not authorize at one point so I had to do a reinstall.
    Very weird.....maybe a driver issue or something strange with your computer.

Calling tech support is probably the best idea if you haven't done so already. Adam should be able to help you directly.

spectrum

Re: Question for Eric regarding Stylus RMX

Quote Originally Posted by tony patterson
    Hi Eric,
    I was wondering if there will be more SAGE expansions available in the future other than the ones (almost) available now? I've already pre-ordered Back Beat & Liquid Grooves. May I also take this opportunity to congratulate you on what has to be my best purchase in the last couple of years. Stunning!

Regards,
    Tony
    Thanks!

BaackBeat, Retro Funk, Liquid Grooves are available are now shipping and Metamorphosis will be out next week. Burning Grooves by NAMM.....and then you'll see :-)

spectrum

Eric thanks for your input. I will get a hold of tech support with a list of issues and such. Thanks again. BTW I have called and emailed tech support twice with no call backs or emails. What is the best time to get a hold of someone?.

The cue is pretty long right now at tech support with all the new RMX customers, so there isn't a better time to call....best to just get into the system, so you can get a call back.

They handle them in the order they are received, so it's important to leave an email or message.

spectrum

Ok then! Thanks

Go Back to forum