• Register
  • Help

Topic: Budgeting for Big Band

Share/Bookmark

Budgeting for Big Band

Yeah I know the story, it ain't out yet and if it ain't out it ain't out. Yeah I know I've asked this once before but I might sneak this question in again

Seriously, is there any clue about the price that we'll be expecting to pay, since I'm working out my yearly budget for next year and want to be sure that I can fit it in. I figure I can scramble about $US800 next year but I think most of that, about $550-600 will be spent on other stuff that isn't related to DAWs and music. Leaving me with about $200-250

So, if it does come out, a clue as to the price would be oh so dearly appreciated.

Re: Budgeting for Big Band

Since there hasn't been any official announcement about a release date for this product, why worry about it. We hope, but we don't even know if this will come out in 2005 or 2006. Gary will not release a product before it's ready, and I think that includes pricing information.

Jeff

Re: Budgeting for Big Band

Quote Originally Posted by benjamind
    Yeah I know the story, it ain't out yet and if it ain't out it ain't out. Yeah I know I've asked this once before but I might sneak this question in again

Seriously, is there any clue about the price that we'll be expecting to pay, since I'm working out my yearly budget for next year and want to be sure that I can fit it in. I figure I can scramble about $US800 next year but I think most of that, about $550-600 will be spent on other stuff that isn't related to DAWs and music. Leaving me with about $200-250

So, if it does come out, a clue as to the price would be oh so dearly appreciated.
    It doesn't matter how many times you ask or how many ways you frame the question no one in a commercial world can answer a question like that.

Frank

Go Back to forum