• Register
  • Help

Topic: Dimebag Darrell

Share/Bookmark

Dimebag Darrell

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    The world will miss such a talented guitar player.

Right now I feel awful...

sorry. can't go on.

God bless you Dime.

Re: Dimebag Darrell

Very shocking news. What a way to go. Dimebag was and will always be a true metal legend. A true inovator. He will be missed.

-T

Cosign.

I taught guitar for 10 years - so i played my share of Pantera tunes - each very challeging and enjoyable to learn and teach. He was truely talented - not just a shredder/wanker - he had a unique sense of melodisim.

I cannot recall EVER a performer being murder while on stage - is the first time in the history of western performance arts ??? Shocking.

Zappa was once attacked by a jealous husband whose wife fancied Frank from affar. He was knocked off the stage and suffered a fractured skull.

Also, Mr. Abbott was murdered 24 years to the day John Lennon was gunned down.

We live in crazy times.

Definitely sad. I loved Pantera and saw them in concert many times. Unfortunately, the last few times I saw them, all they would focus on in their concerts was marijuana. That sucked. Not to sound crass, but I wonder if a guitar pick that I caught from him will be worth anything more now.
    "They get what they vote for." PaulR

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal
    Definitely sad. I loved Pantera and saw them in concert many times. Unfortunately, the last few times I saw them, all they would focus on in their concerts was marijuana. That sucked. Not to sound crass, but I wonder if a guitar pick that I caught from him will be worth anything more now.

Yeah, prolly worth .50 cents each I have a jar full of them (a friend of mine was their on tour videographer for several years) - the ones that say "Call me Damnit" on the back, with his 800 number.

Go Back to forum