• Register
  • Help

Topic: Childrens Choir Library?

Childrens Choir Library?

I'm looking for a good boys/girls choir sampled thoroughly for word construction, like Voices Of The Apocalypse. I've searched around but I can't find anything. Any such libs on the horizon? (VSL perhaps? ) If yes, then when? any pre-launch demos?

Southern Germany

Re: Childrens Choir Library?

This thread might be interesting for you:

Thanks, T!mon!

This may be what you are looking for ...

Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Thanks guys. Both libs look exciting! I noticed VOTA 2 doesn't have a girls choir, but then again it has a lot of other stuff. I doubt I'll need all that, though. At least not for the time being. At $1000 it's a bit out of reach for me anyway. Giovani looks like the perfect library for me, but it doesn't seem to have word building capabilities (a shame!). Anyone know?

I know what you mean. I'm not expecting it to sound totally real. It'll be more or less buried in orchestration. I just want that childish vibe. Intonation issues and all I was hoping something was out by now as I have a project that calls for such use. Any idea when these libs are released?

Good advice on the fake choir It looks like this is the route I'm going to have to go anyway - seeing as none of the libraries have been released yet.

Thanks for the help.

Go Back to forum