• Register
  • Help

Topic: Incorrect unity notes on GSEdit wave import ?

Share/Bookmark

Incorrect unity notes on GSEdit wave import ?

Anyone else have this problem: you import a batch of waves into GSEdit with unity notes in the filenames. GSEdit seems to make small semitone adjustments in the unity notes, like giving it a C#1 tag instead of C1, or F1 instead of E1.

\"Filename overrides unity note\" is turned on, like it should in this case.

There are no double notes.

Anyone a clue? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Maarten

Re: Incorrect unity notes on GSEdit wave import ?

Originally posted by Maarten Spruijt:
    Anyone else have this problem: you import a batch of waves into GSEdit with unity notes in the filenames. GSEdit seems to make small semitone adjustments in the unity notes, like giving it a C#1 tag instead of C1, or F1 instead of E1.

\"Filename overrides unity note\" is turned on, like it should in this case.

There are no double notes.

Anyone a clue? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Maarten
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Yes, this happens to me all the time, despite the correct settings under preferences. I keep having to set unity note values manually. But I have no clue to offer.

Re: Incorrect unity notes on GSEdit wave import ?

Ok.

I did some tests here and it the problem occurs totally random as far as I can see. If the problem is there and I simply reboot the editor, the problem may be gone. Or rebooting the computer... don\'t know what this means though...

Go Back to forum