• Register
  • Help

Topic: The Holiday CD.

West Seneca, NY

Thumbs up The Holiday CD.

I'm in a humble mood. Humbles bounce don't they? Oh, yeah that's Bumbles sorry.
    Well, I received my copy of the Christmas CD today and ran home during lunch to give a quick listen. Now, I want you to know that yes, initially this was my idea but never quite had the opportunity to put a song together in time. And, that's OK! My intentions were to let everyone and anyone on this forum contribute and put together a classy GPO Christmas CD for the holidays. Bare with me, I am quite choked up at the outcome of this CD. So, I guess I’ll just blurt it out.
    Never did I imagine the level of musicianship that would contribute to this CD. While my wife and I were listening she asked me why the tear in my eyes. I answered simply, listen. She gave me such a hug and said you are proud of them aren't you.
    This CD has got to be the finest gift ever! My deepest admiration to all of you involved from the songs to the mastering, pressing, mailing, artwork and all!
    I can't tell you how much I love this CD and how much I love you all! Such musicianship ... what a great CD!
    I am proud to know you all and to be able to be a part of your musical world!
    Merry Christmas to all on The Garritan Personal Orchestra forum!
    Thank you Gary and Marianne.

Re: The Holiday CD.

Styxx, your post is heartfealt. I was very moved by your wife's love for you and your music, however, at that point in reading the last three paragraphs of your post were real blurry,,,,

Merry Christmas to you and your whole family.
    We all have a lot to be thankful for this Christmas!
    I know I do.

Orcas Island

Re: The Holiday CD.

Isn't the holiday CD great! The GPO community has done a fabulous job and many thanks to those that contributed.

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum