• Register
  • Help

Topic: Anyone ever gotten this error with GPO?

Share/Bookmark

Anyone ever gotten this error with GPO?

No suitable Content was found at the selected location".... The Library is there... Help..LoL

Re: Anyone ever gotten this error with GPO?

Steelhead,

I could be that you installed the player without the content, or that you installed across drives. Try reinstalling the library. Do an easy install and just install everything to your boot drive (moslt likely C: if on a PC). Let me know if that works.

Gary Garritan

Hey Gary, I get this error when I actually open GPO..."Warning could not open content file! it should be located at (not set)\(not set).. I'm using the 98se workaround, everything seemed to work.. I'm still tryin though... Thanks for the quick response...

Did you move the NKS files? This looks a time for a tech call. Please give me a ring and we'll troubleshhot the problem and get you up and running.

Gary Garritan

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhed
    Hey Gary, I get this error when I actually open GPO..."Warning could not open content file! it should be located at (not set)\(not set).. I'm using the 98se workaround, everything seemed to work.. I'm still tryin though... Thanks for the quick response...

Well, it appears my kid was obviously on the phone all night, and my phones dead..LoL I'll call you when I've completely lost it, I'm gonna try and figure it out for now but dont be surprised if i call you... Thanks Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhed
    No suitable Content was found at the selected location".... The Library is there... Help..LoL
    Hi, this sounds familiar...
    I can't check right now since my old Win98 is on another machine now gathering dust 30 miles away ... but I think it was an entry in the registry that fixed the problem. One key defined the path.
    I know, I'm no great help but maybe it'll help you and Gary's support locate it quicker. Good luck!
    -Matt

My phones still dead, daggit... When it gets to the NKS files it hangs up or something... Unless its supposed to take 45 minutes to load...anyways ill call later and stop buggin ya...

Go to start -> run and type regedit. In HK Current User, find the Garritan Personal Orchestra and make sure that the path ContentDir is set to the correct path

Ok, It worked, Sorry I didn't post earlier, I got carried away... I guess the 870 minutes left was bogus..LoL So it eventually did install the library, And i must say, it's extremely awesome... What a logical way to do things, and the sounds a simply awesome... I'm pretty happy with this for $249... Thanks Gary... Now I just gotta figure out why when I record in cakewalk, the tracks record over eachother and as I track, each new track records the one before it... If anyone knows off the top of their head, I'm open for suggestions.. Anyways, I kinda got a little giddy there playing with GPO, It's efficient, I appreciate this library Gary....

Go Back to forum