• Register
  • Help

Topic: One ringydingy, two ringydingy snort snort. Chatner tonight?

Share/Bookmark

Question One ringydingy, two ringydingy snort snort. Chatner tonight?

It's Friday!!!!!!! Oh, how happy you have made me! Oh, how happy you have made me! Sing it louder! Oh, how happy you have made me! Tha'ts enough now! Oh, how happy you have made me! Shut your trap now! Oh, how happy you have made me...Shut up! Oh how happy you have made me! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

THE MAN'S NUTS, GRAB 'EM!
    Styxx

Talking Re: One ringydingy, two ringydingy snort snort. Chatner tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    It's Friday!!!!!!! Oh, how happy you have made me! Oh, how happy you have made me! Sing it louder! Oh, how happy you have made me! Tha'ts enough now! Oh, how happy you have made me! Shut your trap now! Oh, how happy you have made me...Shut up! Oh how happy you have made me! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

THE MAN'S NUTS, GRAB 'EM!

Yea, it's a chatner today.
    Sincerely,
    Falcon1

icelandphotoblog.com
    my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

Please support your fellow musician from Iceland where the currency has fallen 70% against USD and 90% against EURO! Every dollar or euro counts!

Re: One ringydingy, two ringydingy snort snort. Chatner tonight?

Ohhhhhem, a gracious good afternoon to you, how may I in all humble servitude be of assistance?

Then we will send a large burly serviceman to your home to rip it out of the wall, I'd advise you to lock up the liquor, he's a mean drunk,

Oh, blackmail is such an ugly word..... let's just call it a vicioius threat.
    Now, according to our files, your offices have 5000 of our telephones, if we do not receive payment within ten days.... we are going to have to pull your plugs,,, a six pack at a time,,,,, enuknunk

We at the phone company do like to keep families in touch....
    oh no dear, don't thank me,,,, it'll be on your next bill

That number is listed in the directory, the one that just struck you in the head.

Go Back to forum