• Register
  • Help

Topic: To Gary Garritan:

Share/Bookmark

To Gary Garritan:

Hi and hello!

How fast do you ship your orders to europe? I was thinking about ordering GPO directly from your site since they're out of stock in Norway and Sweden, I think...

If I was to order today, taken into account that it's Christmas, how long do you think it would take before GPO arrives? I would need it as fast as possible, but I couldn't wait more than 2 weeks, (not to sound too desperate I'll throw in that the "2-week limit" has something to do with where I am staying this Christmas...)

Ps: I tried to e-mail you about this matter, but didn't get any reply, but I see you're quite active at this forum. Perhaps I'll get this answered in time before it is too late due to all the Christmas-stress...

Chris P

Re: To Gary Garritan:

Chris,

For some reason I never received your email and glad you posted.

How long to Europe? Well, we can ship today and send it FedEx.

Gary Garritan

Thanks for the info Gary!

I'll order right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Shantar
    Hi and hello!

How fast do you ship your orders to europe? I was thinking about ordering GPO directly from your site since they're out of stock in Norway and Sweden, I think...

Chris P
    Chris,

I live in the north of Sweden and with Fedex it only takes 4-5 days (via Paris!). Can off course take a little longer now in holliday times. If I order it from Stockholm it can take the same time!!.

Björn

Go Back to forum