• Register
  • Help

Topic: Stylus RMX Problems Authorizing Code Help!

Share/Bookmark

Question Stylus RMX Problems Authorizing Code Help!

Ive just installed Stylus RMX which i bought here in the uk today.
    Stylus installed ok but it keeps starting in demo mode.when i press authorize and paste the code which spectrasonics e-mailed me it says ive entered the wrong code ive e-mailed spectrasonics for help but have had no reply at all,also RMX LAGS in Cubase SL3???WTF am i doing wrong?
    Also when i type in my first and last name and my serial number to get updates on the website it says ive entered the wrong name and serial number...how is this? i do happen to know my own name and what i typed when i registered..
    Any help appreciated indeed..being from the uk its gonna cost a fortune to ring Spectrasonics Tech Support direct
    Cheers Robbie uk

Re: Stylus RMX Problems Authorizing Code Help!

Quote Originally Posted by robbie_w
    when i press authorize and paste the code which spectrasonics e-mailed me it says ive entered the wrong code
    Can you explain that more? Are you saying it displays an error message that says "entered the wrong code"? What version of RMX are you using (be sure to download the latest update), what operating system?

- Glenn

Question Re: Stylus RMX Problems Authorizing Code Help!

Quote Originally Posted by GlennO
    Can you explain that more? Are you saying it displays an error message that says "entered the wrong code"? What version of RMX are you using (be sure to download the latest update), what operating system?

- Glenn
    Im using version 1.0 i just got it today and installed it. i cant download the latest update because when i type in my name and serial number it keeps taking me back to the page where you have to enter you first last name and serial number..
    I did get an emai lwith response code but when i paste it in stylus it wont accept im using windows xp

P4 2.4ghz 2gig ram
    160 barracouda hd
    albino 2
    Reaktor 4.1
    V-Station
    B-Station
    Battery 2

Cheers Robbie uk

Sounds like you need the update. Are you getting the serial number from the inside of the cover of your Installation Guide? If that's not working, use it in demo mode until you contact tech support.

- Glenn

Sounds like you need the update. Are you getting the serial number from the inside of the cover of your Installation Guide? If that's not working, use it in demo mode until you contact tech support.

- Glenn
    Yes Glenn im using the one inside the front cover straight out of the box...
    However tech support aint answering phone or email and im getting behind on my new tracks..
    wish id stuck with battery mate no offence..
    cheers robbie

Just to double check: make sure the name you're entering matches the name in the confirmation email you received from Spectrasonics.

- Glenn

Just to double check: make sure the name you're entering matches the name in the confirmation email you received from Spectrasonics.

- Glenn
    Jeez glenn now ive got serious problems..every time im in demo mode cubase shuts down saying cubase error exe and rmx dll or something..it just gets worse.i hope rmx hasnt bugged my p.c
    cheers robbie uk

Just a thought, make sure you do not copy an extra space when you copy the response code from the email for pasting into the app. Otherwise, get yourself a pint and uininstall/reinstall the thing. The process of authorization can be frustrating. I feel your pain.

Quote Originally Posted by aplanchard View Post
    Just a thought, make sure you do not copy an extra space when you copy the response code from the email for pasting into the app. Otherwise, get yourself a pint and uininstall/reinstall the thing. The process of authorization can be frustrating. I feel your pain.
    please send me the respond code

Go Back to forum