• Register
  • Help

Topic: Help wanted...

Share/Bookmark

Help wanted...

Any of you graphical whizzes out there want to contact me for a small project I'm working on? I'm trying to do something and it just isn't working for me. I'm not the most graphically adept person in the world, so I was wondering if any of you graphic artist would like to take a stab at it. It don't pay much (nothing actually) but you'll be fully credited for your contribution. Its for the GPO community after all.

Re: Help wanted...

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    Any of you graphical whizzes out there want to contact me for a small project I'm working on? I'm trying to do something and it just isn't working for me. I'm not the most graphically adept person in the world, so I was wondering if any of you graphic artist would like to take a stab at it. It don't pay much (nothing actually) but you'll be fully credited for your contribution. Its for the GPO community after all.
    Hi Joseph,

Let me see if I can help. email me with the details.

Jerry
    MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5ghz 4GB Ram OSX 10.5.8
    Korg TritonLe & MAudio Oxygen 8
    T3, Logic 9, DP7, K2, GPO4, Strad, Gofriller, C&MB, Finale 2010

My Website!
    New Film Scores!
    Also, Ever think about having your very own personal documentary? See my new Website!
    http://www.mylegacyfilm.com

I would also be willing to help you Joseph, if the help is still needed, just PM me.
    Lincoln Flesch
    Diva, GPO, GOS, LastLibs Bass, Scarbee's SID, BFD, Post Emperor and the MAG.
    ---------------------------------------
    "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
    --Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Thumbs up Re: Help wanted...

Just chiming in to say Welcome to LinkF as a new member of our awesome diverse family of what I consider, the greatest bunch of musicians I've ever had the pleasure to be a moderator for! Now, you are one and I am excited to hear your first demo with GPO and GOS!
    Welcome!

Oh, and yes, Joseph can use all the help he can get!
    Styxx

Thanks Styxx! You and Mr. Burrell seem to run this place well. I've been trying to catch up reading past posts for a while, I like seeing a forum where the mods participate in general discussions, not just coming out to hand out bans and move threads.

Hope to be around for a while.
    Lincoln Flesch
    Diva, GPO, GOS, LastLibs Bass, Scarbee's SID, BFD, Post Emperor and the MAG.
    ---------------------------------------
    "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
    --Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Count me in...they don't call me 'Imagegod' for nothin'. I've got Photoshop CS on my happy little computer and it's ready, willing and able. (How able I am, on the other hand, is anyone's guess...)

If you haven't already done so (or even if you have...) feel free to E-mail away.

Go Back to forum