• Register
  • Help

Topic: GStudio.exe problem! PLEASE HELP!

Share/Bookmark

GStudio.exe problem! PLEASE HELP!

I can\'t get any work done until this problem is fixed. Whenever I try to type anything into the QuickSound search engine, the following message appears before GigaStudio shut down:

Program Error

GStudio.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created.

What can I do? Anyone?

Re: GStudio.exe problem! PLEASE HELP!

Originally posted by Malo:
    I can\'t get any work done until this problem is fixed. Whenever I try to type anything into the QuickSound search engine, the following message appears before GigaStudio shut down:

Program Error

GStudio.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created.

What can I do? Anyone?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Try to uninstall and reinstall the program, if that doesn\'t work, contact Tascam Tech by phone, they will tell you how to uninstall it and how to find hidden Gigastudio files to delete them.

That\'s all that I can think of, good luck!

Rick

Program Error

What can I do? Anyone?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Try to uninstall and reinstall the program, if that doesn\'t work, contact Tascam Tech by phone, they will tell you how to uninstall it and how to find hidden Gigastudio files to delete them.

That\'s all that I can think of, good luck!

Rick

I\'ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software several times. The problem just won\'t go away.

Maybe I\'ll just have to try again! Thanks, anyway!

What happens if you just don\'t type anything into QuikSound?

What happens is that I have to browse/scroll through hundreds of GIGs just to find the one I need. Very time consuming!

What happens is that I have to browse/scroll through hundreds of GIGs just to find the one I need. Very time consuming!
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Have you tried organizing your gigs into folders,
    ie Bass Accoustic, Bass Electric etc?
    I have a couple of hundred gigs myself and never use the quick search.

HTH
    Erik

I get this sometimes, and also a \"kernel32\" error as well. I have no idea why. Wometimes it helps to retart and its alright, and sometimes I need to click \"open in diagnostic mode\" and then I open it normally it works again. Sometimes when I run Norten Utilities windows error checker it helps as well.

Not sure how helpfull that info is. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Ed

Go Back to forum