• Register
  • Help

Topic: How to authorize Atmosphere?

How to authorize Atmosphere?

Just managed to install Atmosphere (dream synth module) and after launching Logic Pro 6 I opened it for the first time in order to authorize.

I am using Power Book G4 which is not connected to the net so I had to do this authorization process on another computer.

After entering serial number and challenge number I was given Response number.

As I said my Mac is not connected to the net so I can't use this Copy - Paste function. I have to enter Response number manually and thats what causes problem. Those numbers just cant be entered in that little slot designed for them.

What am I doing wrong here and is there any other way to finish this authorization process? I ve got like another 30 hours and there are still Stylus and Trilogy waiting to be installed.....

Thanks everyone

Re: How to authorize Atmosphere?

Copy to a text file and then burn to CD or floppy?

Thanks, somehow I managed to do do it. Finally.

Just one more question if it is not a problem.

In Logic Pro 6 Atmoshphere opens fine, but when I want to start Cubase SX 2, during initialization I get this error message telling me that ".dat" file couldnt be found. and that I have to make sure that valid alias is present in the folder of my plug-in.

Now I am not exactlly sure which folder is that....coz it works in Logic but not in Cubase.

Thanks for advice and help

My help is very limited, or better said, I need the same help because I am in the same procedure with Atmosphere, only maybe 1 step ahead.

Make an alias of the .dat file, remove the word 'copy' from the extension, so that the name is exactly the same and place it in:

drive > library > audio > plug ins > VST

(and NOT in HOME > library > etc.)

Then Atmosphere should occur in the VST instrument panel.
    And, if you go my way a new probem will arise:
    Authorization will be asked, you will get a response code that can not be pasted. I had to open Atm. several times before I could only type the response code.

And then: every time I open, the authorization window occurs again and the response code is asked again. I can continue without filling the code, but then no library of sounds occurs. I authorized Atmosphere twice. Same result.

I installed Trilogy, too. Same problem.

Sorry... this beginner posted in the wrong thread, and part of the message above is inadequate.

Anyway, my problem is related still.
    And not solved yet.http://northernsounds.com/forum/newr...te=1&p=238193#

Go Back to forum