• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Another Free Holiday CD for Download - Nutcracker Ballet

Share/Bookmark

Another Free Holiday CD for Download - Nutcracker Ballet

As another way to show our thanks to our wonderful online communities we are offering another free album for download. These tracks are excerpts from the live Nutcracker Ballet performance by the Northwest Ballet Theatre. All the tracks on this site were made using Garritan Personal Orchestra and were a collaboration of efforts by some of our most notable digital artists: Haydn, Danielle Davis, Francesco Marchetti, FrankS, and others. A special thanks goes out to these individuals for the time and effort they spent and the hard work and dedication that went into this project. A big thanks goes out to Haydn who contributed the lions share of the work. And thanks to Gary Garritan for making it all possible.

Please feel free to download (or stream) the songs directly from the site or download the complete album in zipped format. Included on the site are the CD labels and covers as well as some information about the performance.

http://www.gpo-uploads.com/NutcrackerIndex.htm

We sincerely hope you enjoy this collection of songs as much as we do. They truely are wonderful. Its just another way for us to say thanks to our forum members this holiday season.

So download them, burn them to CD, and enjoy!

Re: Another Free Holiday CD for Download - Nutcracker Ballet

Since I used Flash for the site design can everyone see the site and is it functional? Any Mac users checked it out yet?

PC, IE with Flash - I could stream, download individual songs, but the zip file is not found. Didn't try the cover art, the CD goes right to my 400-disk changer, never to emerge...

Nice job, folks. Beautiful.
    Dasher
    -------
    It's all about the music - really. I keep telling myself that...

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

What is all this "we" and "our" business? Are we suddenly speaking in the royal "we?"

'We' as in the GPO community giving back to the Northernsounds forum members.

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Ah. Thought you might have married into the Royals or something!

LOL @ Bruce, I wish. I just dropped 200 bucko's on a freakin purse for my wife. Curse you Dooney and Bourke.

Joseph,
    All is well viewing everything on a Mac ....Everything is functional, and I also downloaded the album without incident ...Stuffit automatically unstuffled, and I have 12 individual MP3's .....I haven't burned them yet , but I don't think that there will be a problem ....Thanks so much ....It's a very nice album..Jim

What would it take to see the midi files that were used to make these...?

Jerry

The midi files will be made available in the near future for some if not all the songs on the site.

Go Back to forum