• Register
  • Help

Topic: Accessing Ambience reverb from Logic Pro 6?

Share/Bookmark

Accessing Ambience reverb from Logic Pro 6?

Hi, I'm new to the forum, and frankly, new to a lot of this technology too. I'm looking for instructions on how to access the Ambience reverb from Logic Pro 6 (on a Mac). I installed GPO Studio from the discs, located the ambience.component folder and read in the GPO manual to install it in the "component directory"... The component directory for Logic? I didn't find anything by that exact name but could the folder "Plug-in Settings" for Logic 6 suffice? I'm assuming that since this is a reverb effect, I need to access it from the audio track mixer as either an insert or bus.. (correct?) so how do I create the option to use ambience in the drop down menus for effects sends and inserts? I've got a song in Logic I'm trying to apply the reverb to.

Thanks a million-
    tamcomposer

Re: Accessing Ambience reverb from Logic Pro 6?

Quote Originally Posted by tamcomposer
    Hi, I'm new to the forum, and frankly, new to a lot of this technology too. I'm looking for instructions on how to access the Ambience reverb from Logic Pro 6 (on a Mac). I tamcomposer
    I believe I figured it out.. at least I have it working.. but if anyone finds written directions or a tutorial, I'd like to find out if I did it the "correct" way or if I somehow just managed to fake out Logic. Thanks-

Go Back to forum