• Register
  • Help

Topic: Where did they hide it?

Share/Bookmark

Where did they hide it?

OK. I got the nice wooden box with "GS3" on the front, all kinds of cds, but:

1. Where's the registration code?

2. What's actually useful in this pile of CDs? I can see I get the Vienna Orc lib and the GS3 app, but is there anything else of use in here? Like, say, some convolv reverb software?

Thanks muchly,

JG

Re: Where did they hide it?

John,

The registration code was sent in the order confirmation email.

Gigapulse is installed as a part of Giga 3. The rest of the CD's (demos mostly) were okay. I wasn't real impressed with the included sounds.

Joseph,

It has been said that Britain may have spawned the Beatles and 90% of all other great musicians of our era, but that America makes up for it by having Tom Waits.

Tom Waits is one of my favorites. If you don't cry during "Kentucky Avenue" from the album "Blue Valentine" you aren't human!

Happy Holidays,

Darren

For some reason, I get depressed every time I hear 'A Little Rain' from Bone Machine.

And if 'Stripped Down' or 'Goin Out West' doesn't make you wanna slap your momma, then something's wrong with ya.

Slapping your momma doesn't sound like a very good plan....
    Your home must be a strange one. I take it you don't have older brothers.
    ....At least you're not hacking her with an ax

Happy "Momma Slapping" Holidays

(if you have a chance.... think you can sample yourself slapping your momma I could use them to make "slap your momma" music)

I don't live with her, so I'm safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    John,

The registration code was sent in the order confirmation email.

Gigapulse is installed as a part of Giga 3. The rest of the CD's (demos mostly) were okay. I wasn't real impressed with the included sounds.
    Try going through the 24 bit files for VSL. There are some pretty nice keyswitch patches there. The harp, Bb clarinet, Flute, and strings have some really great sonic detail. I understand where you're coming from though. When I first got Giga 3, I wasn't too impressed. Incidently, which version did you buy? Orchestra? Ensemble? or Solo? orchestra comes with the most extra sounds. I worked on a complete arrangement last night (until 2am this morning...oyy was I tired going to work) using nothing but the bundled VSL sounds and a dash of SAM Solo Sessions (which totally kick ~~~).

Go Back to forum