• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT: Artist for CD cover??

OT: Artist for CD cover??

Howdy all.

I'm looking for someone to do the picture for the cover of the next Eric Herman CD. Normally, my wife Roseann would have been able to do a cartoon drawing for that, but she's on bed rest now and the new baby's comin' soon, and regardless, she'd prefer someone else do it this time.

We're looking for either a cartoonish or graphical drawing, or possibly even a Photo Shopped kind of thing. Can't pay much at all, so that's definitely a factor, but we'll offer what we can.

The style we're looking for is sort of along the lines of the Google logo drawings. Smooth lines, cute characters, sharp looking and solid body structure, but also simple looking (we're not looking for anime and not for the more realistic kinds of cartoon styles).

Anyone have a recommendation? If so, please give me a holler.

Thanks much,
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

Re: OT: Artist for CD cover??

If you give me some ideas or examples, I'd love to give it a shot (just for the sake of friendship.) I'd love to help out any way that I can.

Re: OT: Artist for CD cover??

I really appreciate that, Joseph, but we've just found someone we really like who we can also very much afford, so we're all set now.
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

Go Back to forum