• Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: group buy wish for spectrasonics

Share/Bookmark

group buy wish for spectrasonics

my xmas wish: a group buy for Symphony of Voices

Talking Re: group buy wish for spectrasonics

I want Atmosphere
    Don't look at me for help, I'm a Guitar Player.

Re: group buy wish for spectrasonics

Quote Originally Posted by John L.
    I want Atmosphere
    ditto

Sorry to be a Scrooge, but since Spectrasonics does not sell directly to customers, they cannot offer a group buy. Mr Pershing already confirmed this.
    I remain solely responsible for the content of my messages, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless northern sound source, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of my message(s). Rock on.

Quote Originally Posted by wes37
    ...Mr Pershing already confirmed this.
    Ah, that's Eric Persing. Pershing was a general; while I'd happily salute Eric all day long (Atmosphere, Trilogy, RMX soon.... more to follow....), he's in a different line of work.

- Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Wright
    Ah, that's Eric Persing. Pershing was a general; while I'd happily salute Eric all day long (Atmosphere, Trilogy, RMX soon.... more to follow....), he's in a different line of work.

- Jim
    Got it...wasn't sure of the spelling.
    I remain solely responsible for the content of my messages, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless northern sound source, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of my message(s). Rock on.

Sorry to be a Scrooge, but since Spectrasonics does not sell directly to customers, they cannot offer a group buy. Mr Pershing already confirmed this.

What the post should have read is group buy wish for Ilio. They have been an exclusive distributor for spectrasonics for a long time (although in recent years others are selling their products as well).

One of the things that kills me is their unwillingness to lower prices of their older products who many would consider obsolete. Me thinks those would make excellent group buys...products like:

Distorted Reality 1 and 2
    Hans Zimmer Guitars 1 and 2
    Burning Grooves/Liquid Grooves
    Heart of Africa 1 and 2
    Heart of Asia
    Metamorphosis
    Retro Funk
    Etho Techno
    Supreme Beats
    and just about their whole older line.

I think considering what $199 gets you nowadays (and in many cases $99 as in the East West Pro Sounds Platinum line) many of the above mentioned products are ripe for a 60% off type of sale or buy one get 2 free!
    >>Kays
    http://www.musicbykays.com
    Music Composition for Feature Films, Television and Interactive Entertainment

Yes, Ilio and Precisionsound with group buys for multiple libraries.

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

I completely agree

Quote Originally Posted by midphase
    What the post should have read is group buy wish for Ilio. They have been an exclusive distributor for spectrasonics for a long time (although in recent years others are selling their products as well).

One of the things that kills me is their unwillingness to lower prices of their older products who many would consider obsolete. Me thinks those would make excellent group buys...products like:

Distorted Reality 1 and 2
    Hans Zimmer Guitars 1 and 2
    Burning Grooves/Liquid Grooves
    Heart of Africa 1 and 2
    Heart of Asia
    Metamorphosis
    Retro Funk
    Etho Techno
    Supreme Beats
    and just about their whole older line.

I think considering what $199 gets you nowadays (and in many cases $99 as in the East West Pro Sounds Platinum line) many of the above mentioned products are ripe for a 60% off type of sale or buy one get 2 free!

Thumbs up Re: group buy wish for spectrasonics

Yup. Good point Midphase.
    ---------------------------
    - SCA - Sound Studios -
    www.sca-soundstudios.com
    ---------------------------

Go Back to forum