• Register
  • Help

Topic: Artist for CD cover art?

Share/Bookmark

FOUND SOMEONE (was:Artist for CD cover art?)

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Update: I found someone already, so I'm all set now.

Hey all.

I'm looking for someone to do the picture for the cover of my next kids' music CD. Normally, my wife Roseann would have been able to do a cartoon drawing for that, but she's on bed rest now and the new baby's comin' soon, and regardless, she'd prefer someone else do it this time.

We're looking for either a cartoonish or graphical drawing, or possibly even a Photo Shopped kind of thing. Ideally, the style we're looking for is sort of along the lines of the Google logo drawings. Smooth lines, cute characters, sharp looking and solid body structure, but also simple looking (we're not looking for anime and not for the more realistic kinds of cartoon styles).

Can't pay much at all, so that's definitely a factor, but we'll offer what we can.

Anyone have a recommendation? If so, please give me a holler.

Thanks much,
    Shaz
    www.EricHermanMusic.com
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

Re: Artist for CD cover art?

Hi,

My wife is a fine artist. Im not sure if what you're looking for is at all in the style that she paints but check her website:

www.christinebrennan.net

She is in galleries across the country and also reped by www.guild.com.

Let me know if I can help further.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Shazbot
    Hey all.

I'm looking for someone to do the picture for the cover of my next kids' music CD. Normally, my wife Roseann would have been able to do a cartoon drawing for that, but she's on bed rest now and the new baby's comin' soon, and regardless, she'd prefer someone else do it this time.

We're looking for either a cartoonish or graphical drawing, or possibly even a Photo Shopped kind of thing. Ideally, the style we're looking for is sort of along the lines of the Google logo drawings. Smooth lines, cute characters, sharp looking and solid body structure, but also simple looking (we're not looking for anime and not for the more realistic kinds of cartoon styles).

Can't pay much at all, so that's definitely a factor, but we'll offer what we can.

Anyone have a recommendation? If so, please give me a holler.

Thanks much,
    Shaz

Re: Artist for CD cover art?

Thanks, folks, but I found someone I like last night.

Best,
    Shaz
    www.EricHermanMusic.com
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

Go Back to forum