• Register
  • Help

Topic: Teaser: New Silent Night Arrangement coming...

Share/Bookmark

Talking Teaser: New Silent Night Arrangement coming...

Hi all, just wanted to let you all know that I'll post a new arrangement of Silent Night sometime between 24. December and 26. December.

Stay tuned...
    Sincerely,
    Falcon1

icelandphotoblog.com
    my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

Please support your fellow musician from Iceland where the currency has fallen 70% against USD and 90% against EURO! Every dollar or euro counts!

Re: Teaser: New Silent Night Arrangement coming...

Quote Originally Posted by falcon1
    Hi all, just wanted to let you all know that I'll post a new arrangement of Silent Night sometime between 24. December and 26. December.

Stay tuned...
    Too late. Won't be around to hear. Let's see, the 24th...hmmmmm, where will I be? The 24th is Christmas Eve, the 25th is Christmas, the 26th is, is, is, is... DON'T BOTHER ME I AM SLEEPING DAY!
    Oh, OK if you insist, I'll check in to listen. Will this be an Argon piece of full Archestration?
    Styxx

Talking Re: Teaser: New Silent Night Arrangement coming...

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Too late. Won't be around to hear. Let's see, the 24th...hmmmmm, where will I be? The 24th is Christmas Eve, the 25th is Christmas, the 26th is, is, is, is... DON'T BOTHER ME I AM SLEEPING DAY!
    Oh, OK if you insist, I'll check in to listen. Will this be an Argon piece of full Archestration?
    hehehe... yes, this is an Argon piece of full Archestration.
    Sincerely,
    Falcon1

icelandphotoblog.com
    my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

Please support your fellow musician from Iceland where the currency has fallen 70% against USD and 90% against EURO! Every dollar or euro counts!

Talking Re: Teaser: New Silent Night Arrangement coming...

Ok, Styxx because you requested it - I'll post the arrangement here on NS after few hours.
    Sincerely,
    Falcon1

icelandphotoblog.com
    my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

Go Back to forum