• Register
  • Help

Topic: CDs received

Share/Bookmark

CDs received

Hey, guys.

Just wanted to let those of you who sent in CDs of songs for the Collection CDs that I received them. Today's batch had music from the following folks:
    • David Campbell
    • Trent McDonald
    • Thomas Bishop
    • Andreas Max
    • Richard Wayland
    If you mailed a CD and you think I should have received it by now, drop me an email / pm and we'll see if the elves pinched it so they have something good to listen to as they wrap presents.

Those of you with music that we'll be playing on the Composer Channel, be sure to snail mail your CD quality .wav files (or plain old audio CDs) to me so we can help you make at least a buck or two. Maybe it'll pay for some of those toys you bought for Christmas. Er, for your kids, of course. Yeah. Kids. That's what I meant...

And if I don't talk to you before then, Merry / Happy Christmas, and whatever other holidays you may celebrate!
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Re: CDs received

Hmmm, sent mine in on Tuesday this week. Maybe that hippy dippy mailman at the post office decided to listen to it, man.
    I can just hear him, "Woe man, like dude, fssssst, choke choke, like man farm out and powder on the peephole man! fsssst, kst kst kst, whewwww! Man, like this is groovy like wow. fssssst......! Like woe, that your old lady man? Wow, she's one groovy chick man like groovy man fssst?
    Styxx

Hi Christopher - I sent email.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMitchell
    Hi Christopher - I sent email.

Steve
    Hey, Steve.

I'm not seeing anything from you via email or pm, and I double checked to make sure the spam monster didn't get it. Would you please resend, or pm?

Thanks,

Chris
    Christopher Duncan
    Author of
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Hmmm, sent mine in on Tuesday this week. Maybe that hippy dippy mailman at the post office decided to listen to it, man.
    Probably just the holiday slowdown, I'll let you know when it gets here...
    Christopher Duncan
    Author of
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Go Back to forum