• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: SNOW in TEXAS?

Share/Bookmark

SNOW in TEXAS?

Hey STYXX.... start that REQUIEM you always wanted to write. Its actually snowing here in Houston 10:08pm

Time to bend over and kiss it goodbye - now I've seen it all.

ROFL

"P"
    Windows XP-pro SP2, Pentium 4
    3.4 GHz, 2GB RAM
    GPO & Finale 2005b.r1

Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful. -- Plato

Re: SNOW in TEXAS?

Quote Originally Posted by provette82
    Hey STYXX.... start that REQUIEM you always wanted to write. Its actually snowing here in Houston 10:08pm

ROFL

"P"
    Holy molly! If John Wayne could see it now~! How much did ya get so far?
    Since 8:30 pm tonight we've averaged 2.2feet of snow! We was driving home from Grandma and Grandpas house in total white out with about 5 feet of visibility at times! Made it though when I barreled into my driveway the front of the car was buried!
    Snow in Texas! Hey, we have to write a song. All my ex's froze in Texas!
    Wanna by a shovel?
    Styxx

Smile Re: SNOW in TEXAS?

We have nothing in Syracuse, We usually have two feet on the ground by now, I haven't even started my snowblower at all this year. This is crazy weather!!!

Merry Christmas
    John
    Don't look at me for help, I'm a Guitar Player.

OMG Never EVER a measurable amount of snow EVER RECORDED in this area of Texas (Corpus Christi Area) to say nothing of a white Christmas! 4 inches now...still snowing!!!! This is creepy...

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Well send some my way! My little girl is thinking Santa is going to bring her snow for Christmas. She was so cute saying it was going to fall from heaven. Then she said she wanted to make snowballs and throw them at my head. Kids, gotta love em.

The golfers were out last weekend here in Idaho Falls! The golf course is mostly green even today, though a very light dusting of snow during the week was probably enough to keep the golfers indoors today.

Usually we're blanketed in white by sometime in November, I'm told. BTW, This is not the first time it snowed in Texas this year. Further north in Texas there was snowfall a few weeks ago, as I recall.

Trond

Hi Trond!
    I hope your family's Christmas day and coming new year is wonderful!
    I trust you are getting settled in?

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by provette82

ROFL

"P"
    Well, I have spent 5 years in Texas, long ago, and do not remember snow falling where I could find it. The area would be defined by Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio. But if Texas can produce Blue Northers, who needs snow?

Richard

Thumbs up Re: SNOW in TEXAS?

It's 2:30 in the afternoon. Bright, clear and sunny out side with the bluest sky ever on a Christmas morning. Had to fix me snow blower, then cleared me driveway and the neighbors as well. Nice people they are always letting my kid's swim on the hot days (when there are some ) so one hand washes the other. Been snowthrowing since 9 this morning! Ah, it can melt now and go back up to at least 70!
    Anyway, I had a nice morning. But the nicest part of all of this is the music we share here. I feel so fortunate to be a part of this community and thank
    God for Gary and his team. What a gift this has been! Long live GPO!
    Happy Christmas morning!
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    Well send some my way!
    You can have some of mine! My new house has a 200-foot driveway, and the snow blade for my John Deere hasn't come in yet. I spent most of xmas eve digging a 200-foot tunnel through 18" of snow. No fun!!

But it sure looked great on christmas morning

Happy holidays, everyone!

Go Back to forum