• Register
  • Help

Topic: Merry Christmas from Italy

Merry Christmas from Italy

hi guys,
    just wish you a merry christmas from the beautiful place which is Italy.
    hope one day you all will come here to spend some time toghether and to give me the occasion to make some GPO - pizza & pasta for you! ;-)

wish you a new year full of music, peace, brotherhood and all the best for your projects and desires.

thank you all for the support during this 2004, this means so much for me.

PS.: special thanks to Gary who is the "architect" of this place. Without you many dreams could go lost.I'm so happy to be a part of the GPO community and to use so extensively your library,but the best thing is that I found in you a very-very special friend who has helped me during hard times...I'll never forget.

UK- teeming with life....

Re: Merry Christmas from Italy

Enjoy your holiday Francesco....from what I have read here, it seems well deserved!

And Merry Christmas to you, Francesco. You've given all of us a great deal of happiness and inspiration this year with your musical gifts.

Merry Christmas to you Francesco!
    I love your writing of the GPO Christmas on the CD.
    What a talent you have!
    Hope your new year is blessed!

West Seneca, NY

Talking Re: Merry Christmas from Italy

Francesco, someday I will make the journey to see where my family started, your beautiful country! Thank you for being you and sharing such talent with us all. You are very loved and respected throughout this forum and the world now knows of your heart! I can say it in Italian but unfortunately do not know how to write it down so, Merry Christmas to you and yours and many many more days of peace and harmony (don't forget to add the melody ) to come!
    BTW - You are on about the pizza!

Orcas Island

A very Merry Merry Christmas to you Francesco and to your family. Thank you for sharing your warm spirit and the gift of your music. We are fortunate that you are a part of our community.

All the best,

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum