• Register
  • Help

Topic: Harp Library?

Share/Bookmark

Harp Library?

I need to get some ideas down quick. I don't have a libary with harp sounds (plucked) and was wondering if there is something out there for free that I can use until I get a quality product. Speaking of which, what do people recommend for plucked harp?

thanks,

brian

Re: Harp Library?

VSL HOrizon has a HArp library for under $300. The harps on QLSO Gold are quite beautiful too.

Hey Brian,

I was in a similar quandry last month and ended up plumping for the Vienna Harp set - totally awesome samples with lots of great articulations.

If you want a cheap(er) fix then the xsample harp was recommended to me - its pretty damn good sounding from the demos - a bit brighter and sharper than the Vienna Harp.

I also just noticed that Donnie Christian has a Harp set for about $99 - a damn good price, its 24bit and it seems to be pretty comprehensive, at that price if its half as good as Vienna its a steal!

Good luck deciding......

Cheers Tom

I like the Xsample harp set, a bit old but still really tasty. There are also Celesta, Klavecymbel and Psaltery on that disc.

That spalter is very good, BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Herman Witkam
    I like the Xsample harp set, a bit old but still really tasty. There are also Celesta, Klavecymbel and Psaltery on that disc.
    It's also on sale (35% off) until this Friday at midnight.

Use the promo code HOLIDAY at the check out page to get the discount.

Here's the link -

http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/...tml?sku=BS-278

Go Back to forum