• Register
  • Help

Topic: Important Group Buy Question...

Share/Bookmark

Important Group Buy Question...

Heya...just a short side note...

...what happens...if I have ordered the EWQL Gold (group buy, of coz )...but I am not home, when the FedEx-Man rings the bell...? What happens to the package...is it directly taken back or will it be stored somewhere? I am asking because I made a bad experience with a shipping partner of Amazon just a few weeks ago...

Re: Important Group Buy Question...

Quote Originally Posted by Black Sheep
    Heya...just a short side note...

...what happens...if I have ordered the EWQL Gold (group buy, of coz )...but I am not home, when the FedEx-Man rings the bell...? What happens to the package...is it directly taken back or will it be stored somewhere? I am asking because I made a bad experience with a shipping partner of Amazon just a few weeks ago...
    The Fed-Ex guy gets to keep it!

Seriously, no. They will leave a slip letting you know that they will try to deliver it on another day. If you aren't home then, they will keep it at the Fed Ex station for you to pick up. Just make sure you don't lose the slip as it has the tracking number on it. I'm not sure how long the pick-up station holds onto the package for but Fed Ex is an excellent service/company. I wouldn't judge them based on a mishap from Amazon.

Re: Important Group Buy Question...

Nah, it wasn't FedEx, it was DHL. Oki, now I don't need to worry anymore. Thanks for the info!

Go Back to forum