• Register
  • Help

Topic: Anyone else waiting for Old Lady or Emperor?

Share/Bookmark

Anyone else waiting for Old Lady or Emperor?

I'm trying to be patient as best as I can, but I keep having this feeling the package must have been lost. It supposedly shipped on Dec. 3rd., so 16 or 17 business days. Almost double the estimation of 8-10 business days.

So, is anyone one else still waiting for their pianos?

Re: Anyone else waiting for Old Lady or Emperor?

Eric, I got mine a couple of weeks ago but I jumped onto the GB about midships. It did take it absolutely forever to get here though. Maybe yours is still getting inspected by the folks at homeland security.

Thanks for the reply

I think the emperor group buy started in the last week of November, and I bought the first week of December, so it was around 'the middle' I think as well.

If I only had a tracking number it wouldn't be such a big deal, but I don't want to wait a whole month only to find out its lost and needs to be resent or somesuch

Anyways, thanks again for taking the time to post.

-Eric

Quote Originally Posted by EricRichmond
    Thanks for the reply

I think the emperor group buy started in the last week of November, and I bought the first week of December, so it was around 'the middle' I think as well.

If I only had a tracking number it wouldn't be such a big deal, but I don't want to wait a whole month only to find out its lost and needs to be resent or somesuch

Anyways, thanks again for taking the time to post.

-Eric
    Hey Eric,

I received personal email from Michiel after several emails, they were buried prior to the holidays and had to ship out literally 400 units in a two week time frame. My order went in on 12/3 as your's did, and I only received it on 12/22...so blame it on the postal system. Email Michiel after the 1st if you don't have it yet...but fyi, it took about 3 weeks for me.

BTW, I ordered 2 separate purchases (had an afterthought ;-)) and they both arrived within a day or two of each other (I bought the clearance Bos290-Wet similar to the Emperor only half the price) and the Old Lady.

I'm also looking at VintAudio's C7 and Steinway upright (I was raised playing an upright and mom still has it...). the Group buy ends on 1/6, but I'm going in for it this weekend. You get the C7 Grand, Steinway and 1906 upright and 4 electric guitars for 3 different sample library collections for only $65...can't beat that with a stick ;-).

Reid

Eric,

My Emperor disk just flew in today, so it looks as if they really are in the pipeline somewhere. Hang in there..

Cheers.
    jb

Hey jbmix,

thanks so much for responding! When did you place your order just out of curiosity?

I received mine today also. Unfortunately they were in the
    wrong format. I ordered Giga 2/3 and I received Kontakt :-(

I already wrote an email & I hope this gets sorted out fast...

Tobias

Go Back to forum