• Register
  • Help

Topic: Chatner on Freeday?

Share/Bookmark

Smile Chatner on Freeday?

Elfin we is gonna have a chatner on Freeday, which most likely we will, I will have to miss another unfortunately for me. My wife and I will be celebrating our 6 year wedding anniversary on Friday and I'll be busy busy busy busy! So, have a nice chat and let me know how falcon1 makes out with his chatner melody. Have a very Happy New Year everyone! See you next year.
    Styxx

Talking Re: Chatner on Freeday?

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Elfin we is gonna have a chatner on Freeday, which most likely we will, I will have to miss another unfortunately for me. My wife and I will be celebrating our 6 year wedding anniversary on Friday and I'll be busy busy busy busy! So, have a nice chat and let me know how falcon1 makes out with his chatner melody. Have a very Happy New Year everyone! See you next year.
    We will miss you! But happy wedding anniversary on Friday!

Btw. I'll post a mp3 of my improvisation over the chatner melody so you won't miss it.
    Sincerely,
    Falcon1

icelandphotoblog.com
    my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

Please support your fellow musician from Iceland where the currency has fallen 70% against USD and 90% against EURO! Every dollar or euro counts!

Re: Chatner on Freeday?

Just thought I should let you know that I'll be somewhat late to the chatner tomorrow - however, I'll be there. Just be ready with the improvisation theme or melody for me.
    Sincerely,
    Falcon1

icelandphotoblog.com
    my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

Please support your fellow musician from Iceland where the currency has fallen 70% against USD and 90% against EURO! Every dollar or euro counts!

The weather forcast is terrible so I may not be able to be at my home tonight to improvise and to chat to you. If I can't make it then I'll see you in the Sunday chat!

I wish you all happy new year!
    Sincerely,
    Falcon1

icelandphotoblog.com
    my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

Yes, let's have a New Years Eve chat. We can talk about the New Year. Chat starts at about 1 PM Pacific 4 PM Eastern.I may be a few minutes late (some errands to do in town - like buy champaign). See you then

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum