• Register
  • Help

Topic: Cubase SX Registration confirmation bad.

Share/Bookmark

Cubase SX Registration confirmation bad.

I sent in the registration card of my Cubase SX, but I didn\'t receive any confirmation of the registration. Does anyone know how to find out wether you\'re registrated or not?

Re: Cubase SX Registration confirmation bad.

If you supplied an email address, you should receive notification by those means. I had to supply my proof of ownership of Logic before they would complete my registration. I did the cross-grade at the end of last year, and just got my ping from Steinberg US last week. Go figure. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

BTW, if you have issues with Cubase SX, it\'s best to try one of the forums dedicated to that product - although the \"official\" forum is not as helpful as you might imagine. There are other Cubase forums out there. Do a search on Google and use those resources too. Good luck.

Luigi - How long has it been?? If you read my post carefully - you\'ll see they took two months to get back to me. Be patient - and if worse comes to worse - contact Steinberg through their support email page. There is also a support telephone number - bottom line - this is not the time or the place to whine. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I supplied my email adress, but never received notification. I just sent in the registration card that came with the package after filling out everything. So I don\'t understand what went wrong.

Go Back to forum