• Register
  • Help

Topic: I have to say ...

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up I have to say ...

I have never had the pleasure of knowing, working with, conversing, joking, laughing, talking, yelling, getting much needed help from, being awed by, admiring, taking pride in knowing, and just over all loving such an awesome intelligent unbelievable helpful go out of his way give the shirt off his back person ... I submit you my deepest gratitude and heartfelt thanks to Mr. Joseph Burrell.
    You, my fine friend, are a one heck of a gift from above! Thanks for all your unselfish, relentless, undeniably vast knowledge and help with all you have done and continue to do for everyone on this forum! I consider myself very fortunate to have the privilege to call you friend. Thank you J.B.!
    Can I get three cheers for this man!
    Styxx

Re: I have to say ...

Three Cheers for JB!!

I agree, JB is a great asset around these here parts!

DP

This guy has been my 1st friend on these forums from my start. Gotta love him! Always happy to help me with anything i need musically.

YOU ROCK!

~Sam
    ~Sam Ferrara~

JB is a talented, intelligent, and classy man. He is also about the funniest guy I have ever talked with. A gentle spirit and a kind heart…what more could anyone ask for? That goes for you too Mike and Gary.

..Tippy the Christmas Squirel
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Thumbs up Re: I have to say ...

I must add that we have a great community of musicians and best of all, personalities here on this forum.
    But that Brian 2112! What's up with that dude man like woe man like farmout, powder on the people, right arm, and groopie man! Like he's the dude man fursure like ya know like like like like like .... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've been listening to my 17 year old daughter too much like ever other word is like like ya know like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So, what's up for next year?
    Styxx

My sentiments, completely. Joseph Burrell has contributed unselfishly to this list for such a long time, it is mind-boggling. I don't know how he has the time to help so many people and complete so many worthy assignments. Joseph, we are proud of your accomplishments and admire your willingness to assist all in their pursuit of better music and the tools to produce it.

Thank you so much............I have said this many times quietly to myself without you ever knowing it, but you must feel the "satisfaction pay" that people send you many times over......

Jack Cannon
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

I just don't know what to say! I really appreciate all the kind words everyone. It brings me joy to know that I've helped anyone in any way that I can. If I do nothing else with my life I will consider it a life well lived in the knowledge that I have helped others in as many ways as I could, as often as I could.

And three cheers for everyone in this community for making it all worthwhile. There's not another group of people that I would rather help than you all.

I wish you all a very good and above all a very safe New Year.

Thanks again for all the kindness.

(@ Styxx - you rascally rabbit you.)

Go Back to forum