• Register
  • Help

Topic: MASTER TUNE ON GS3?

Share/Bookmark

MASTER TUNE ON GS3?

All the samples that came with GS3 and even one bass library that I installed are just about one whole note flat. Is there a master tune somewhere in GS3?
    They are all consistently in tune with each other, but all flat. The tuning widget in each voice does not correct the tuning enough, and if I change the widget to "course" that's not good either. I don't want to change every individual voice because my common sense tells me they can't all be wrong, and especially the same exact amount.
    I looked through the manual and the help menu, and came up with nothing but the individual widget tune. I am using Digital Performer, and it is not the problem, because when I use the system with all the same settings and load Garritan Personal Orchestra, (GPO) with it's own Kontakt player it's correct relative to A440, GPO that is.

Any help? Thanks everyone!
    DPDan

Re: MASTER TUNE ON GS3?

Quote Originally Posted by DPDAN
    All the samples that came with GS3 and even one bass library that I installed are just about one whole note flat.
    Are you absolutely certain you don't have a sample rate issue somewhere in your system...? Although I admittedly haven't used the included samples I sincerely doubt they would be all bad. Remember that GS and Kontakt work with different drivers (GSIF vs ASIO/WDM). I personally had this problem on one of my machines at one time and it was a simple sample rate setting that caused it all.

/Mattias

Re: MASTER TUNE ON GS3?

Mattias, YOU ARE THE MAN! WOO HOO!

I had Digital Performer set to 44.1 from a previous project and never switched it back to 48,, oh man I am so happy. Can you tell?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

DPDAN

Go Back to forum