• Register
  • Help

Topic: EWQLSO Gold and verb

Share/Bookmark

EWQLSO Gold and verb

Now that i have received my group buy (thank you for that) and installed, i am wondering if there is a way to control the level of reverb in the samples. I understand from the manual that with the Platinum version you get close miking versions. The gold version seem to be quite wet, and i am trying to figure out how to "dry" them up a little. Seems the hall sound is part of the samples. Anyone tell me how? The manual is skimpy on the details, insofar as the gold library is concerned. Thanks.

Re: EWQLSO Gold and verb

Quote Originally Posted by mhender
    Now that i have received my group buy (thank you for that) and installed, i am wondering if there is a way to control the level of reverb in the samples. I understand from the manual that with the Platinum version you get close miking versions. The gold version seem to be quite wet, and i am trying to figure out how to "dry" them up a little. Seems the hall sound is part of the samples. Anyone tell me how? The manual is skimpy on the details, insofar as the gold library is concerned. Thanks.

I dont have QLSO but I beleive this is handled by tweaking the release samples, ie. making them lower in volume. I am not sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by mhender
    If you go to the dedicated EWQL forum near here you will see explanations of how to remove/reduce the 'release trails' which should help you.

Frank

I have to disagree with the above responses. Though you can minimize the release tails of the reverb, there's nothing you can do about the reverb that takes place during the attack, decay and sustain portions of the note. They are built into the sample, period.

Go Back to forum