• Register
  • Help

Topic: January 1st 2005

Share/Bookmark

Wink January 1st 2005

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    O.K. so who woke up naked with a goofy hat on and/or somewhere where you weren’t supposed to be?

If you had a gig last night, do you know where your axe is? (Break-down early on New Year’s morning can be dangerous, especially for a drummer).

Thrive in 0 5! (catchy huh? I have a gift for these things)

...2112 (one year closer)
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Re: January 1st 2005

Nope. I refuse to bring up that coyote thing. It's way too disgusting to post in public...

Dunno. Haven't met your wife...

Nah, I still do a little smuggling when I have time between other crimes.

Have you stopped beating your wife?

My dear little veggie wife made me a steak & shrimp dinner (she had potatoes and beans and assorted forms of lettuce ), and she rented two movies for us to watch. Now, I must confess that I have never been a QT fan until now. “Kill Bill” 1 & 2 combined was about the funniest dang thing I have ever seen. I laughed so hard that I am still recovering!

…2112
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Quote Originally Posted by Brian2112
    O.K. so who woke up naked with a goofy hat on and/or somewhere where you weren’t supposed to be?
    No goofy hats, but I partied with a bunch of Canadians who were in town for the big hockey tournament. Then, when we actually made it to my buddy's place, there was definitely a lot of nakedness. Guiness, Jack Daniels, champagne, etc. has that affect on people.
    "They get what they vote for." PaulR

Go Back to forum