• Register
  • Help

Topic: Strange problems with editor - cannot drag-and-drop !?!

Share/Bookmark

Strange problems with editor - cannot drag-and-drop !?!

I am trying to reproduce the same steps Dave Govett does in his Mastery Tutorial... I happen to see two stange behaviours while doing the exact same things he does...

First, when I try to drag a folder or a sample into the editor, the editor creates strange empty folders with no names and nothing in it. The only way I am able to import samples is by using the \"Import directory\" or \"Import samples\" option.

The second problem is that after importing samples, I cannot drag them in the velocity msp of a region. The drag-and-drop simply won\'t work...

What is going on???

Thanks,
    Martin

Re: Strange problems with editor - cannot drag-and-drop !?!

I can’t comment on the first issue. As to the second, if you drag a mono sample onto a stereo velocity layer (or visa versa) nothing will happen. They have to match.

Originally posted by Bill:
    I can’t comment on the first issue. As to the second, if you drag a mono sample onto a stereo velocity layer (or visa versa) nothing will happen. They have to match.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Thanks Bill, that was the problem. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

For the first issue, I looked at the update list on the Nemesys website, and it looks like this problem is solved in 2.53.05 (beta).

Thank you guys!
    Martin

make sure you have all the updates

Ed

Go Back to forum