Hello everyone, Here is a song that I posted a long time ago before I got GPO. I just rerendered it with GPO and Gold. I even kept a few sounds from my Roland XP-30 and Emu Virtuoso but very few. I can tell you that I used the GPO Bass Drum, Sus and Short Violins, Violas, Cellos, and Basses. I'd like to say that this is a rough mix (and it IS rough) but I've been working my butt off for way too long trying to get the new sounds to work with the midi data I used with the old sounds. I really think it might have been easier to just replay every note. Anyway, atleast I'm close to a finished product again. Please let me know what you think. I'd also like to mention that I might just scrap all the percussion and have a real percussionist write out the parts for it. By the way, Happy New Year.
Thanks for the comments guys. I just spent the last couple days remixing (when I had a chance that is). I like the results much better now. I kinda feel like the whole thing makes sense a bit better now. By the way, as the piece ends, it is 100% GPO at the outro. I'm still finding what the different libraries strengths are and trying to use them to thier own best advantages. Everytime I needed a real lush and full string sound on this piece, I kept going back to GPO. Thanks for the listen and maybe check it out again with the remix if you get a chance.