• Register
  • Help

Topic: New Producer For Bela D

Share/Bookmark

New Producer For Bela D

I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself.

I'm Aaron Dirk and I've just joined the Bela D Media production team. I will be a producer and project consultant for Bela D Media.

My work on Bela D Media's cutting-edge "Project6: Lyrical Distortion" library will expand our customer's palette of sampled instruments.

I will be working very closely with fellow producer and project consultant, Alan Lastufka, who's work with Bela D Media will give you the anticipated Studio B bundle later this quarter.

I look forward to my work with Francis, Alan and the rest of the Bela D Media production team.

Re: New Producer For Bela D

Congratulations!! I look forward to hearing more about Project 6.

Wow, that sounds like a cool job! I have Diva and really like it, I'm looking forward to what you guys will be putting out next, can you give us any hints as to what you're working on?
    Lincoln Flesch
    Diva, GPO, GOS, LastLibs Bass, Scarbee's SID, BFD, Post Emperor and the MAG.
    ---------------------------------------
    "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
    --Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Congratulations Aaron! Keeping the other two straight will be more work than you could ever imagine I'm sure.

Thank you for the welcome

I'm not positive as to how much information I am permitted to share. I will need to speak to Frank and I believe we must have supporting advertising in place.

To be polite and answer your question... I will just say that Project6 / Lyrical Distortion is a guitar library weighing in at about 6 gigs. It is volume 1 of 4.

Congrats Aaron. Sounds like a terrific team - Francis, Alan, and you. Best of fortunes to you.

Rob
    Rob Elliott Music
    www.robelliottmusic.com

Thumbs up Re: New Producer For Bela D

Awsome! Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Elliott
    Congrats Aaron. Sounds like a terrific team - Francis, Alan, and you. Best of fortunes to you.

Rob
    Sounds like a roundup of usual suspects to me. Obviously Rob, you've never had any private dealings with these shady characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    Sounds like a roundup of usual suspects to me. Obviously Rob, you've never had any private dealings with these shady characters.

ROFL
    Rob Elliott Music
    www.robelliottmusic.com

Red face Re: New Producer For Bela D

I'd deny it if I could
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Go Back to forum