• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Thank you for the Group Buys

Thumbs up Thank you for the Group Buys

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to PMI, EWQL and Vintaudio for the
    amazing group buy deals they have been offering. These deals have brought top quality sounds within my reach.

I hope you and other developers won't be put off offering group buys in future because of some of the threads running on this forum. I suspect that the vast majority of the people who have participated in the group buys really appreciate their value. There is no expectation that group buys must be offered,or that they must be available for any particular product, but it sure is appreciated when you occasionally do offer a group buy.

Thanks again,

Re: Thank you for the Group Buys

Well said.

For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

Same here. Thanks to the devs that have participated thus far. I can't complain about the sweet deals I got on the PMI Old Lady or Frank's set.

Agreed, especially in relation to the negative threads. The phrase "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth" comes to mind, and I for three-oops, make that four (at least on this thread) want to express great appreciation to Franky, Michiel and Doug for their extremely generous offers.
    It's all about the music - really. I keep telling myself that...

Ditto here.
    Thank you, Franky, Michiel and Doug, the success of your group buys was well deserved.

Yes thanks Doug and East/West as Gold was the only group buy I purchased.
    If it wasn't for the group buy I probably would not have purchased GOLD at this time. Not because it's not worth full price but at this time music is more of a hobby as my full time occupation is a 3D animator/graphic artist but I do plan to use Gold to incorporate original music in my productions as time allows.
    I am really enjoying Gold and wish I had more memory. I have 1 gig (all my MB will support) which is enough to work with but of course more would be better. Soon we will all have 64 bit machines and memory limitations will be history. Of course we will still want more even if we have 16 gigs of 2 Ghz DDR.

Me too. Thanks so very kindly.

Here, here! Thank you to all !

I too wish to express my gratitude for the group buys. Because of the generosity of EWQL and PMI, I've been able to add libraries that I only previously dreamed about. (EWQLSO Gold and PMI Emperor)

I'm a church musician and a composer and do not have the finances to purchase the extremely expensive libraries.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ron Williams
    Broomfield, CO

Stick the echo resonating in this thread on my post as well...

It's nice to take part in this refreshing thread after reading what I perceived to be a strangely ego-centered, condescending tone in another thread. Rather than jump into the other thread, I decided that everyone should be entitled to blow their own horn, in regards to the "Group Buy"...even if it's absolutely, positively up to those creating the libraries. Suffice to say, it's good to get a thread like this on the board, to extend the well deserved kudos.

So on that note, to those out there developing, thank you so much for continuing to improve the caliber of sampling media that goes into my work. I am absolutely grateful!

Someone needs to make super-hero posters for the Justice League of Developers. :-D

Go Back to forum