• Register
  • Help

Topic: Ok Ppl here's my concern

Exclamation Ok Ppl here's my concern

Well, long story short, I have some pretty cool sounding audio clips and such roughly about 1:00 to 2:00 min. Some in which would sound good for tv series and games. Problem is I don't want to see these peices to get wasted doing nothing cause I realize that most compositions are written while viewing a trailer. What is the best way to put these suckers to use?.

Re: Ok Ppl here's my concern

I am a totally ignorant amateur, but it sounds like the type of thing that should be offered to music libraries.

For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

#1 Demo reel
    #2 Make a compilation CD, and either sell it physically, or sell it in terms of promotion
    #3 Go to a ton of forums and offer them as free soundclips, that is if you really want to see them get used. People will use them like mad.
    #4 Take an idea from those smaller Ideas and construct a suite using the similiar theme.

Good luck, and post 'em here sometime!

Sean R. Beeson

Thanks, I'll take that advise to start with. Now sean when you say to sell the CD physically, what is a reasonable fee?, lets say for 8 to 10 clips. Also what rights I am actually selling to a potential customer?. Yes I will post soon. Thanks again.

Go Back to forum