First Call Music, a music production house located in Southern California, is looking for composers able to produce music in "short form" (i.e., approximately one-minute in length) in a variety of styles. The tracks are being considered for inclusion in several new music libraries being prepared by FCM.
The styles being considered at this point are: Ambient, soft rock, electronica/techno, acoustic (guitar and/or piano), "sports" rock/metal, R&B, smooth jazz, hip-hop (not too hard), and acid jazz. These are "work for hire" compositions with all rights passing to FCM in exchange for negotiated payments. Stems will be required for various instrument groups (specific information will be provided to the composers chosen).
If you are interested, please send an e-mail to FirstCallMusic@AOL.com, and include the following information:
1. Name, address, age and general music background (including instruments played)
2. Recording software used and confirmation that you can provide stems and full length audio tracks
3. Which styles you can compose in (be realistic)
4. Whether you presently write for any other music libraries (if so, list them)
5. Whether you have ever composed as a "work for hire"
6. Any experience/attribute you believe makes you valuable as a production music composer (keep this very short, please)
Do not attach any sound files to the e-mail, they will not be reviewed since we are simply reviewing composer backgrounds at this point. However, feel free to include a link to a site containing an mp3 file.
Thank you for your time,
First Call Music