• Register
  • Help

Topic: Musicians querty keyboards - source?

Share/Bookmark

Musicians querty keyboards - source?

I have seen querty keyboards with notes on - anyone know where to get them, and are they any use?
    Core i7 920, Win 7 RC 64, Cubase 5 64, Omnisphere, Trilogy, RMX, EWQLSO Plat EW Choirs, GPO, Stradivari, Gofrilla, Absynth 4, Halion 3, Kontakt3, BFD2, VSL Strings, JBridge running all 32 bit apps well.

Re: Musicians querty keyboards - source?

"Music is a manifestation of the human spirit similar to a language. If we do not want such things to remain dead treasures, we must do our utmost to make the greatest number of people understand their secrets" -- Zoltan Kodaly

So would I, but the poster asked for a QWERTY keyboard... This is the only one I know of.
    "Music is a manifestation of the human spirit similar to a language. If we do not want such things to remain dead treasures, we must do our utmost to make the greatest number of people understand their secrets" -- Zoltan Kodaly

The keyboard looks interesting but I was thinking about one that inputted notes easily - meaning minims chrotchets, eights etc... Maybe does not exist becxause of incompatibility between scoring packages
    Core i7 920, Win 7 RC 64, Cubase 5 64, Omnisphere, Trilogy, RMX, EWQLSO Plat EW Choirs, GPO, Stradivari, Gofrilla, Absynth 4, Halion 3, Kontakt3, BFD2, VSL Strings, JBridge running all 32 bit apps well.

Go Back to forum