• Register
  • Help

Topic: Irish boy wants to buy

Share/Bookmark

Irish boy wants to buy

howdy,

Rob's my name, and im looking for advice towards the best way for someone living in Ireland [i.e. my 19-year-old self] to purchase this fine product.

id really prefer not to spend weeks waiting for it to come from amazon.com. are there any english or irish suppliers?

can anyone help? thanks a million, Rob.

Re: Irish boy wants to buy

Quote Originally Posted by banquo
    howdy,

Rob's my name, and im looking for advice towards the best way for someone living in Ireland [i.e. my 19-year-old self] to purchase this fine product.

id really prefer not to spend weeks waiting for it to come from amazon.com. are there any english or irish suppliers?

can anyone help? thanks a million, Rob.
    Hi Rob,

I'll bet if you call Gary, the number is on the Garritan website, just click above, he or someone there will tell you how to get it real quick. Go ahead now and do it right now,'‘cause you don't want to miss one minute with this way cool product.

Then as soon as you get it sit down and write us a tune. GPO is the closest thing to music heaven.

Oh, and by the way welcome to the forum. Hope to hear from you often.

There are several folks from the British Isles on this forum. Hang around here. You'll have a ball.

Karl

Hi Rob, welcome to the forum, and may I be the first to congratulate you on your decision to purchase GPO.
    I emailed Gary Garritan for you, and hopefully he will have time to get in touch with you. He might not be able to get back with you until next week. He may have already left for a huge show where he will be demonstrating his new products for 2005.

Keep your fingers crossed

DPDAN

shooot! Karl beat me to it... oh well

Go Back to forum