• Register
  • Help

Topic: Cosmo D's sample library back online

Cosmo D's sample library back online

everything is back online & ready to go!
    Add the ethereal, strange and old-world vibe of a 1856 German cello to your tracks with this unique little library.

More audio samples
    Example 1
    Example 2
    Example 3
    Example 4

If you like what you hear, click here to acquire even more samples...

Cosmo D

In response to the feedback I got last month, I've expanded the library to include four very sultry "endless cello" patches. They are have between 2 to 4 velocity layers and have such a huge duration of continuous tone between their actual loop points that they sound like they are being played, well, endlessly.

Non-Vibrato an icy, clear non vibrato sound. listen here
    Rich Vibrato a four-velocity mapped blend of really creamy cello listen here
    Light Vibrato similar to "Rich Vibrato" this is a four-velocity mapped blend of smooth cello that also doesn't have a difinitive end
    Shinehead the most sonically adventurous segment of this collection consists of me bowing the string with the wood-side of my carbon-fiber Rolland bow. It's sonic qualities resemble music coming through old grammophone, but with full-bodied richness of a traditional bowed tone. It recalls a faded photograph or a damaged transmission, yet it's all naturally done with no effects. listen here

This is included in my already vast collection of cello samples. Click here to view the site and see if these samples are right for you.

Re: Cosmo D's sample library back online

Just so everyone knows, I bought this library and it is SO GOOD, everyone thinks I lied when I show them what I can do with it.

Re: Cosmo D's sample library back online

It sounds like you could almost do an entire album with this one library (and maybe some loops for rythym). It would be a cool experiment!

Go Back to forum