• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 74 12341151 ... LastLast

Topic: Bela D Media Group Buy

The group has ended with 192 subscriptions, 39,378 reads and 728 replies!!!

NSS RULES!!!

Dear reader

We want to take this opportunity to say thank you to all of you for making this a wonderful success. 192 new customers is so exciting to us.
    We had a great time and look forward to seeing all of you on the Bela D forum.

Shipping begins on February 8th. We will take the 7th (today) to contact everyone with their Giovani coupons. You will receive a product code with your order. Once you have your product code simply go to our web site and register. After your registration has been submitted you will have all the information needed to join the users forum and more.

That's about it. Oh, one more thing...

LUKPCN has posted 82 times and has the highest post count of the entire group buy.

He has won a free copy of The Giovani Edition!!

Thank you everyone. We will be in touch ASAP!!

Francis and Dawn Belardino
    Bela D Media

Counter: Number of subscriptions 192

LastLibs ABG winners 5 of 5: Neil Factory, Jim Staker, Michael Kelsey, Maurizio Baldelli and Gregory Chmara.

DIVA Bundle GigaStudio $87.49
    Reg: $249.99

DIVA Bundle Konatkt/HALion $94.99
    Reg: $269.99

Re: Bela D Media Group Buy

I have a question: how do these goupbuys work? Do you just sign up and then eventually find out how many have decided to join, or can you see this somewhere?

Wink Re: Bela D Media Group Buy

Thank you for your question. We will post an update as to the number of subscribers as they join. Simply check this thread for an update.

Lot's of emails asking product questions right now

Should you have any other questions, please feel free to post or contact us.

Thank you,
    Dawn Belardino

Congratulations -- yet another library I hadn't really considered but could appreciate very much. btw, since these group buys started I've also bought two other libraries at ordinary sales -- so they don't replace regular purchases, they just supplement them. I'll look forward to having a higher voice soon.

Thumbs up Re: Bela D Media Group Buy

This is a great library and would be a steal at 25% off. If you get to 101 buyers, it will verge on the insane.
    Houston Haynes - Titan Line Music

Agreed Houston! I got the Diva Bundle during Frank's last sale for 25% off I think it was. I love it. Even the Diva By Design stuff, which I waited on installing, because I didn't think I would use much, has surprised me with where it's fit into my music.

Heck, if it gets cheap enough I might pick up the bundle again for my cousin. He is starting to get into all this sampled music composing and his birthdays coming up.

Good luck with it Frank.
    Lincoln Flesch
    Diva, GPO, GOS, LastLibs Bass, Scarbee's SID, BFD, Post Emperor and the MAG.
    "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
    --Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Hey... any chance of lowering the prices for crossgrades? I regret buying it in Gigformat, but I find the current crossgrade prices a tad too steep...

Or a crossgrade groub buy? Too bad too few would be interested :-/

Francis, we don't deserve this, remeber?!

Is the gigaversion for 2.5 or 3.0?

Smile Re: Bela D Media Group Buy

Don't do this -- they don't deserve it! (ok, ok, somebody already made the joke...).

Seriously, awsome deal - too bad I have Diva already, if not you could count me in!

Best of luck with the group buy Frank...

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 74 12341151 ... LastLast