• Register
  • Help

Topic: KHSS - Kontakt problem

Share/Bookmark

KHSS - Kontakt problem

I just noticed that some articulation files aren't working properly. I converted with the Kontakt giga batch conversion. I'm using keyswitch programs. Some work, some play all articulations at once & the switch keys don't change anything. Any suggestions on how to fix?

Also, when I loaded the Release programs, there's nothing there. Not a sound, as if it's just empty. Don't know what to do.

Thanks in advance,

Rick

Re: KHSS - Kontakt problem

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky B
    I just noticed that some articulation files aren't working properly. I converted with the Kontakt giga batch conversion. I'm using keyswitch programs. Some work, some play all articulations at once & the switch keys don't change anything. Any suggestions on how to fix?

Also, when I loaded the Release programs, there's nothing there. Not a sound, as if it's just empty. Don't know what to do.

Thanks in advance,

Rick
    You'll get your tech support questions answered more quickly at the KH Forums at www.kirkhunter.com
    Peter L. Alexander
    www.professionalorchestration.com
    www.alexanderpublishing.com
    Learn it right the first time.

Are the KHSS Giga 3.0, because Kontakt can only handle up to 2.5 at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by pmwaring
    Are the KHSS Giga 3.0, because Kontakt can only handle up to 2.5 at the moment.
    2.54. We have a set we're now converting into Kontakt. Should be available in early February.
    Peter L. Alexander
    www.professionalorchestration.com
    www.alexanderpublishing.com
    Learn it right the first time.

Go Back to forum