• Register
  • Help

Topic: How do I add keyswitching to a Studioware Panel

Share/Bookmark

How do I add keyswitching to a Studioware Panel

I'm trying to add keyswitching to my Sonar Studioware panel for GPO. I can't seem to insert a note into the midi track. I've made a spring loaded button of KIND NOTE with a note number and velocity. For return I send the same note with a velocity of 0. I can hear the note when I press the button but the note is not inserted. Any ideas?

Thank you,
    John

Re: How do I add keyswitching to a Studioware Panel

Quote Originally Posted by ghostwriter
    I'm trying to add keyswitching to my Sonar Studioware panel for GPO. I can't seem to insert a note into the midi track. I've made a spring loaded button of KIND NOTE with a note number and velocity. For return I send the same note with a velocity of 0. I can hear the note when I press the button but the note is not inserted. Any ideas?

Thank you,
    John
    John,
    Off the top of my head at 5:00 am, first question is: do you have the "Record widget movements..." button at the top of the StudioWare panel set to "on"?
    Bill

Re: How do I add keyswitching to a Studioware Panel

I do Bill. I tried it on and off.

Thank you,
    John

Smile Re: How do I add keyswitching to a Studioware Panel

Stumbled on it by accident. It works using KIND=NOTE with a spring loaded button. But only on the return. So you actually add the keyswitching note when you release the button. Not pretty but so far it's the best I can do.

John

Go Back to forum