Anyone else had problems registering Kontakt lately?

I have made some system changes and of course, I have to reauthorize everything. The Kontakt Player has gone through okay, but of course leave it to Kontakt to snag. What troubles me is that when I click the registration button, the system ID on the web form is entirely different from the one in the Registration Tool. Go figure. But that isn't the problem. Even when I worked around this it still won't go through. Says I've changed the hardware from the time that I asked for the code and recieved it and then on my last attempt it tells me that the system ID has already been deactivated even though it doesn't match a single code on the site.

Jeeze, right now I'd settle for a USB hub full of dongles. Eh, maybe not.